Civil Site Technician
TCE’s growing Williston, VT office is looking for a Site Technician to join its Land Development team. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, ambitious, and work well in a team oriented professional environment. Prior experience in on-site wastewater design is required.
- Perform soils investigations in accordance with VT wastewater rules
- Develop sanitary engineering plans and specifications for on-site septic systems
- Perform various analyses for onsite wastewater and water supply
- Preparation of permitting documents
- Observe construction and prepare reports
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excels working in a team environment
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Self-motivated & ambitious
- Attention to detail
- strong physical abilities including working outside for long hours and carrying heavy items in all types of weather
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Carlson or AutoCAD Civil 3D
- AS in Civil Engineering Technology or related degree
- Licensed site designer, VT A or B
- 2+ years of on-site septic design and VT WW permitting experience
- Experience in land surveying
TCE performs engineering, environmental, survey and landscape design services on a wide variety of challenging projects including commercial, residential, development, energy generation facilities, roadways, transportation, stormwater planning and design, and ski area infrastructure design.
TCE offers a professional, healthy, and family-friendly working atmosphere. We are team-oriented, embrace wellness, and believe in working hard and playing hard. We offer challenging and diverse projects, an exciting and fast-paced working environment, competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and ample career growth opportunities.
For consideration please drop off, mail, email or fax your resume: