Land Surveyor / Crew Chief
TCE’s growing Williston, VT office is looking for a Land Surveyor – Crew Chief to join its Survey Team. The successful candidate will work closely with a team of professionals in numerous aspects of land surveying including boundary, topographic and construction surveys.
The primary duties will include performing field work and research. Additional duties may include processing field data, calculations, CAD drafting and assisting with engineering tasks. A valid driver’s license and 2-5 years survey experience is required. Licensed Professionals are encouraged to apply. Proficiency with GNSS, Robotic Total Stations, MS Office and/or AutoCAD is a plus.
TCE performs engineering, environmental, survey and landscape design services on a wide variety of challenging projects including commercial, residential, development, solar, roadways, transportation, stormwater planning and design, and ski area infrastructure design.
TCE offers a professional, healthy, and family-friendly working atmosphere. We are team-oriented, embrace wellness, and believe in working hard and playing hard. We offer challenging and diverse projects, an exciting and fast-paced working environment, competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and ample career growth opportunities.
- field work in all types of weather conditions
- deed research & calculations
- CAD drafting and assisting with engineering tasks
- Support general office and field tasks
Skills and Abilities
- Dependable and punctual
- Works well with others and has a positive attitude
- Ability to lift heavy objects and work outside for extended periods in all weather conditions
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- GNSS, Robotic Total Stations, MS Office, Carlson Survey or AutoCAD experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- A.S. in survey or related field and/or 2-5 years’ experience in land surveying
TCE has a strict no-tobacco policy.
Please forward your Cover Letter and Resume -> Attn: Mark A. Day, LS, Vice President-Land Surveying, Trudell Consulting Engineers, 478 Blair Park Road, Williston, VT 05495 or Mark.Day@tcevt.com