Civil/Site Engineer / Project Manager
TCE, a local multi-disciplinary consulting firm is looking for a skilled, resourceful, and collaborative Civil Engineer to join our growing team. The right candidate will work closely with a team of project, staff and senior engineers as well as planners, ecologists, technicians, landscape architects, designers and survey professionals on challenging projects largely in private sector residential, mixed use and commercial development. This is a fast-paced and dynamic position, with opportunities to be challenged, and contribute to successful project outcomes.
- Stormwater Design & Permitting
- Site Grading & Layouts
- On-Site and Municipal Wastewater Engineering & Permitting
- Public Water Supply Design & Permitting
- Feasibility Studies, Land Use Planning, and Local Permitting
- Preparation of Technical Reports, Site Plan Packages and Construction Documents
- Construction Phase Services: Construction Observation, Bid Documents, Cost Estimates, Field Reports, and Certifications
- AutoCAD and Carlson Use as an Engineering Design Tool
- Attendance/Presentations at Public Hearings and Client Meetings
- Project Management and/or Project Management Assistance: Contract Documents, Budgeting, Scheduling and Task Management
- 3-10 years of Vermont-based civil/site land development experience required.
- Must possess a BS in Civil and/or Environmental Engineering.
- E.I. or P.E. certification required.
- Experience in on-site wastewater design and stormwater design preferred.
- Proficiency in HydroCAD, AutoCAD and/or Carlson software preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong attention to detail are essential.
- Self-motivated, ability to work and train independently and work well with a team of other professionals.
- Full-time position.
- TCE supports a healthy work-life balance with a generous time off package.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday with flexible daily work hours.
- TCE is based in Williston, VT. However, TCE offers remote work flexibility as long as the candidate is able to attend Vermont-based meetings, hearings and site visits for projects as needed.
- TCE offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package commensurate with experience and ample opportunity for growth.
Candidates are required to possess a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record, and must submit COVID-19 vaccination record prior to beginning employment.
TCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Our Mission: TCE provides expert design and guidance to our clients with VT land interests
Our Vision: To live, work, and play in a healthy environment